Quintessential

Quintessential
The classic, quintessential England.

Monday, October 8, 2012

God is Faithful

Tonight I want to post a praise! God is good! He is always faithful! I haven't been my brothers, they were my best friends, in over a year and four months. They moved away and didn't stay in contact. But they have moved away from the people they were living with and I got to visit them this weekend! And they were not as different as they had seemed! I got glimpses of my brothers! The ones I know! They are more mutate and their relationships with Christ have grown! And that is the main differences, which are both good! I was so terrified to visit them because I was worried about how they may have changed! But God showed me and reminded me that he is in control and that is he faithful!

So remember to praise God! And call on Him in all aspects and circumstances of life! That is my prayer for all!


Love God and praise him!
Carlie J

No comments:

Post a Comment