Have you ever needed maybe a little persuading...or not persuading but maybe just a nudge to jump out there and DO something for The Kingdom.
Maybe, you don't know what to do, where to begin... well I don't have all the answers and this video doesn't either. But I was feeling this way. I was feeling stuck. I was feeling lazy where I am, lazy in my day to day impact for the Kingdom. Not doing anything...not doing something. Then I watched this documentary...
And not everyone is called overseas to leave their country, a lot of times it is far harder work to stay in mainstream society and spread the Gospel. I feel a love of missions to far off places though! But I would still suggest to everyone to watch this documentary because you will not feel like sitting around anymore. You will want to get up and DO something!
Maybe, you don't know what to do, where to begin... well I don't have all the answers and this video doesn't either. But I was feeling this way. I was feeling stuck. I was feeling lazy where I am, lazy in my day to day impact for the Kingdom. Not doing anything...not doing something. Then I watched this documentary...
And not everyone is called overseas to leave their country, a lot of times it is far harder work to stay in mainstream society and spread the Gospel. I feel a love of missions to far off places though! But I would still suggest to everyone to watch this documentary because you will not feel like sitting around anymore. You will want to get up and DO something!
It is called Father of Lights and I am going to add and two little clips from this video! One is 10 minutes and is a clip from the movie and the other is the trailer.
This is a short clip from the film
This is the trailer of the film
Be encouraged!
-Carlie J
No comments:
Post a Comment