Quintessential

Quintessential
The classic, quintessential England.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Let the New Adventures Begin

Today marks the ending of one period in my life and the beginning of the next. 

Kanakuk Kamps has been a part of my summers for the last thirteen years! I was a camper for nine years and just finishes my fourth summer on staff. This place holds a special place in my heart. But as all things eventual end, my summer jobs at camp have come to a close. No more running the K1 office, or counseling 12 little girls. As one door closes another one opens and a new adventure begins! 

I am moving to the United Kingdom in less that two months. Now the preparations for this new stage must begin! I am continually praying for guidance as The Lord leads me down a new path! Thank goodness for His gracious love, unfailing goodness, and perfect plan! He is in control! And I can take heart in knowing that! Doors closing and opening can be hard, and overwhelming, but wonderfully, I don't have to worry about any of that!

God is good!
- Carlie J

No comments:

Post a Comment