I am currently on a night-off during my summer work with Kanakuk Christian Athletic Kamp! I have worked there for two and a half years now and I love it! Check out www.kanakuk.com to learn more information! They began a new kamp this summer called Kamp Out, which is what I am currently working for!
What Kanakuk Does:
- teaches the Bible to children (7-18) and Kamp out is 5-11
- gives an uplifting athletic environment
- healthy competition
- the ability and tools to go out and share God's perfect Word
- and so much more! Check out the site!
Well that is what my Christ sharing life currently looks like! We are studying the book of Esther this summer and the theme is Rise Up--Which is really awesome! We are getting to see God's faithfulness through Esther in the old testiment which has really been awesome!
Today's theme was Rise Up because He Rose for You! We talked about Romans 3:23 (for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God) and Romans 6:23 (For the wages of sin is death but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus). This is SUCH good news! I don't know about you but man, that just gets me fired up! It is a FREE gift! He won't take it back, no matter how much I mess up after I ask Him to be my savior! Woo!
I encourage all of you to check it out for yourself! Always check what someone tells you out in the Bible for yourself! Just to be safe!
Be encouraged in love today!
Carlie J
No comments:
Post a Comment