Quintessential

Quintessential
The classic, quintessential England.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer Challenge

Hello my fellow readers,

First off, I am sorry it has been so terribly long! Life happens and things get crazy! I will be away from electronics for a good majority of the summer because I work at a Christian summer camp, but I will be updating the blog on my time off! Yay!

Yesterday I had a night of worship and a small talk from Matt Houston, one of the directors at the camp I work at, and it really was a good reminder, or challenge really. So, I am going to share it with you!

This summer I challenge you to pray for what you don't believe will happen. Pray for the unthinkable, the huge. So many times we forget how big God really is, we put him in a small box. We have to remember he is THE creator of everything, and there is no way that could fit into a box. So, the challenge is to not only pray for the tiny prayers but pray big, pray out of your box. And wait and see how He really is big!

I hope you all have a blessed week!
-Carlie J

No comments:

Post a Comment