For the past couple of months I have kept my car radio set to the KLove station instead of playing CDs, or my phone. Part of it out of laziness, and part of it is because much of what I hear on the radio I find offensive or don't want the girls I babysit to go repeating. The stronger my relationship with Christ gets the more sensitive I get to worldly things. I don't say this to be a "prude music hater" I love music and I do have favorite bands that are secular bands.
But, I want to encourage you to try a thirty day challenge! A challenge to listen to only Christian music for 30 days! Only thirty days! Go into with a clear mind and just see what happens! See how you feel after the end of those thirty days!
Today, on the radio, I heard a man that has diabetes and the only thing about his lifestyle that he has changed is this 30 only Christian music challenge and his blood pressure on the average has dropped from the average of 225 to 130!
Don't put God in a box. He is so much bigger!
-Carlie J
No comments:
Post a Comment